Join The Rhinox Team
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey of growth and opportunity? Look no further than Rhinox Group, where we believe in building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about making a difference. If you're driven, dedicated, and eager to contribute to a dynamic organization, we invite you to join our team.
At Rhinox, we prioritize our core values and key principles, which serve as the foundation of our success. By watching the Core Values and Key Principle videos below, you'll gain insight into our company culture and what we stand for. We believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment where every team member's voice is heard and valued.
If you are ready to embark on an exciting and rewarding career with Rhinox Group, we encourage you to explore our current job openings below. Take the first step towards joining our team and start making a difference today.
GDPR Privacy Notice for Applicants
Rhinox Group Ltd is committed to the principles inherent in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and particularly to the concepts of privacy by design, the right to be forgotten, consent and a risk-based approach. In addition, we aim to ensure:
- transparency with regard to the use of data
- that any processing is lawful, fair, transparent and necessary for a specific purpose
- that data is accurate, kept up to date and removed when no longer necessary
- that data is kept safely and securely.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO)/appointed data protection person is Dale Record
They will support us to promote awareness of the GDPR throughout the organisation and to oversee the organisation's commitment to best practice. They will inform and advise staff and the organisation and monitor its compliance.
A key requirement of the GDPR is that applicants are informed about the processing of personal data at Rhinox Group ltd ,and this must be formalised in an information notice (‘privacy’ or ‘fair processing’).
Where Rhinox Group Ltd recruitment campaigns link to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
Collection of Personal Information
Your data will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR), the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, the Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive 2002/58/EC, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and all applicable laws and regulations relating to Processing of Personal Data and privacy, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice issued by the Information Commissioner.
Rhinox Group Ltd processes personal data and sensitive personal data (as described in the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR),) to support the recruitment process to vacancies that can be found on the Rhinox Group Ltd website.
Personal data is data that relates to an identifiable living person ('data subject')
We are processing this information at your request prior to you potentially entering into a contract of employment.
We and any recruitment company we engage may be required to do this by employment law relating to access your capacity to work, to monitor that equality law is being met through the recruitment process and to comply with any safeguarding laws relating to the role you are applying for.
How we collect your personal data
We generally collect data through an employment agency or through our own application process. We may sometimes collect additional information from third parties including former employers.
How we use your personal data?
By using our recruitment process or engaging with a recruitment agency we commission, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of progressing your application and:
- personalising your recruitment experience with us to improve the services provided to you;
- informing you about the latest changes / updates to our recruitment campaigns;
- providing an applicant experience service and support;
- communicating (and personalising such communication) with you;
- conducting market research in terms of understanding your usage of our recruitment campaigns and how our website or that of our third-party providers (if applicable) can improve to assist users; and/or;
- carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services.
Sharing your information
The data you submit to Rhinox Group Ltd or our third party provider as part of your job application may be downloaded and transferred to us or a third party system to complete the recruitment process.
If you apply for a job then we will have access to your application and any other material you submit in support of the application for example, your accompanying CV. Rhinox Group Ltd or our third party providers may copy and hold some or all of this data locally in their own systems to facilitate their administration of the recruitment exercise.
Rhinox Group Ltd or our third party providers, have an obligation to inform you how we are processing your application before you apply, this includes but is not limited to:
- updating information about our campaigns
- withdrawing a campaign or application with an explanation of why
- providing details in the campaign of how we will use Equality and Diversity data and why
- how we will handle any safeguarding concerns
- ensuring that any off-line applications are aware of our privacy notices
We will not sell or share your information for marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies' lawful requests for information.
Job applications and adverts are retained by Rhinox Group Ltd or third party providers in line with our retention policy. If you need to access an application form and accompanying CV/attachments or an advert and attachments relating to the vacancy, we recommend you make a copy and retain it personally.
How do we ensure your personal data is secure?
We take your privacy and protection of data very seriously. Consequently, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised use of your personal data. Details of the measures which are in place can be obtained from Rhinox Group Ltd. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of any suspected unauthorised use of your personal data.
What rights do you have in respect of how we use your personal data?
Subject to legal limitations you have the right to:
- Request access to your data: You can ask us to provide a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request corrections to be made to your data: If you think that your personal data is incomplete, inaccurate you can ask us to correct it.
- Request erasure of your data: If you consider there is no lawful basis for us to continue processing your data you can ask for that data to be deleted or removed.
- Object to the processing of your data: If our lawful basis for processing your data relates to a legitimate business interest (or third party interest) you can raise an objection to that interest. You can also object to us using your information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request that processing restrictions be put in place: If you believe that your information is being processed without a lawful reason or that the information is incorrect you can request that a freeze/restricting is placed on the processing of the information until your concerns are addressed.
- Request a transfer of your personal data: You can ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact Rhinox Group Ltd.
Will I have to pay a fee?
You will not be expected to pay a fee to obtain your personal data, using our SAR (Subject Access Request) process, unless we consider that your request for access to data is unfounded or excessive. In these circumstances we may charge you a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request.
Right to withdraw your consent
If we have asked for your written consent to obtain information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent please contact Rhinox Group Ltd. Once we receive your notice of withdrawal we will cease processing your data unless we have any other lawful basis on which to continue processing that data.
Important information about this privacy notice
We reserve the right to amend or update this privacy notice at any time. We will provide you with a new notice when we make any updates.
Our data protection policy is available in our Company Handbook and a copy has been made available to all staff and to contractors and suppliers associated with this organisation. It forms part of the induction training of all new staff and follow-up sessions will be put in place if the legislation changes or further guidance is available.
We aim to ensure that our information pertaining to GDPR compliance is concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible, should there be any concern that this is not the case, individuals should contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO)/appointed data protection person is Dale Record.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our Data protection lead Dale Record.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.