Box of 12 Lithium Complex Grease Cartridges - (400g tubes)
A specially developed multi-purpose lithium complex grease for lubricating all anti-friction and plain bearings for use in industrial and automotive applications. The grease has shown exceptional performance providing extended lubrication intervals over wide operating temperature range.
1) Exceptional mechanical stability extends relubrication intervals
2) Excellent oxidation stability provides lasting lubrication at high temperatures
3) Excellent EP and anti-wear performance
4) Good corrosion resistance protects components operating in wet conditions
BENEFITS OVER STANDARD LITHIUM EP2 GREASE:
1) LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE has exceptional mechanical stability and extends relubrication intervals over the standard EP2 greases.
2) LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE has greater dewatering capabilities.
3) LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE is 20% better under standard conditions and 80% better under extreme conditions.
4) LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE is more cost effective due to the reduction in repairs and down time.
|Weight||Standard Next Day||AM Next Day|
|500kg+ Or Oversize Pallet||£89.80||£117.43|
Please Note, Any orders placed after 3pm may not be processed till the next working day, However Rhinox Group endeavour to ship all stock items ordered before 4pm on the day of order. Items that are built to order are stated within the description of the product. The prices are based on the total weight of the items you are ordering. For shipping prices outside of the Mainland UK, an accurate price will be calculated once you have entered your delivery address in at the checkout stage.
Shipments within the UK are usually despatched on a Next Day service as standard, so should be delivered 1 working day after despatch.
If you pay for a premium service at Checkout, we will upgrade the shipment to the service level paid for.
All shipments are undertaken by reputable UK carrier systems, but on rare occasions due to unforseen circumstances there can be delays in the delivery time. Rhinox Group will work with you in any situation where this arises, to resolve it to the best of our capabilities.
Shipments outside the UK are despatched using reputable logistic partners, such as FedEx. Approx lead times are given at point of checkout, but due to longer distances, and customs controls etc these times can be subject to change.
If you have any queries relating to your order/delivery, please contact our customer service team on 01430 259 259 stating your company name, order date and order reference.