10 Things You Should Know About Visiting Executive Hire Show!
- 05 Jan, 2018
Executive Hire Show is a show that has been going on for a few years now, and seems very popular with the plant and tool hire industries, utility companies and general contractors. We have been attending the show for some years now, however 2018 will be the first year Rhinox-Group Ltd will be having our own stand! We will be taking over stand D18, the former Southern Plant Spares Ltd stand!
Below are just a few key things we think you should know about visiting Executive Hire Show.
- The EHS is hosted at The Ricoh Arena in Coventry on the 7th & 8th of February, 2018!
- There are approximately 170 exhibitors, including machine and tool manufacturers and dealers.
- Grab some great show only deals and bargains!
- The Innovation Trail, where you can see some of the latest and most unique innovations due to hit the market soon!
- Parking is free and ample, seeing as though this is the home ground of Coventry City Football Clubs.
- Free Breakfast!!
- Extra food and drink is available to buy on site from the cafeteria booths!
- Registration to the show is free!
- Live demonstrations of different products in action!
- The best till last – Rhinox-Group will have a stand for the first year, where you can see some of our most innovating buckets and attachments!
Hopefully this quick list can help you make up your mind whether you decided to attend the exhibition or not. If you decided to give us a visit, please pop over and say hello, if not, feel free to give us a call on 01430 259 259, or pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org